Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to me.....

for yesterday :)

Went to work in the morning, and then had an appointment at a dermatologist. Made it about 6 weeks ago, and yesterday was the first opening they had.

He gave me a script for some cream for my nose and lip, said they had sun damage. Surprise, surprise! He measured a mole on my stomach and I have to go back in 6 months to get that checked again. But everywhere else, all okay.

Popped in to see Tracey and had coffee and pasta. Poor thing, she had had an injection for a migraine, but was getting better. She gave me this beautiful quilt that she made....the photo just does not do it justice......


Decided to call out to Todds Auctions to see what was coming up in the next auction and spotted 4 bar stools. He let me bring one home to see how the size went, Brody was just getting home then, so we picked up Jemma from work and went back to Todds and I bought all 4, for $25 each. They are Ikea ones, like this....plan to spray paint the chrome bits white, and the back and seat match my flooring, may cover them later with something fresh and florally, maybe.

Shit....they only cost $29.95 each brand new. Oh well, mine do look brand new....but still.....well, I have saved a trip to Ikea...I guess....

Then Kristy and Tahnee and Bub and Shayla and Willow all came over to wish me Happy Birthday. Got a lovely photo frame, white towels, napkins and earrings!

House all quiet again by about 8pm.....I had a lovely day :)



Sandy




No comments:

What I Like to Listen To...