Monday, December 22, 2008

A Hard Day's Work....

Spent the WHOLE day in the back yard yesterday!

Got Tori and Brody to give me a hand for a couple of hours. Brody worked so hard, Torza not so hard after an hour :)

The weather was perfect for a day outside, so I ignored everything else, and just got into it. I used Brody's stereo in the shed and played cd's loudly all day.

The backyard is nearly how I want it to be, just need the lawn to spread more, and do some retic. Will still have to do the side bit, but haven't decided exactly what I want there.



I spread mulch, re-potted, re-organised, weeded, trimmed, moved, cleaned, tidied........

The mulch (lighter colour one) I bought off http://www.mulchnet.com.au/ . Great buy! I got 3 cubic metres for $110. There is sooooo much. Heaps still out the front, I hope to mulch the front garden (have already done the smaller one, just need to weed the larger bed first)








Have a good week....



Sandy

No comments:

What I Like to Listen To...