Saturday, April 25, 2009

Anzac Day Brekkie.....


was pancakes.....I tried this new recipe, because Tori said that my usual recipe wasn't very exciting....and McDonald's ones were better :)


Worth trying, they are nice.....I will make these ones all the time now.....
Here is the recipe....
190 g all-purpose flour
10 g baking powder
6 g salt
10 g white sugar
295 ml milk
1 egg
45 g butter, melted

In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
The recipe was from www.allrecipes.com , and I followed a couple of users suggestions by lowering the salt and adding a little vanilla essence. Nice....oh, and I also just used SR flour instead of the plain and baking powder.
I feel a day of cooking coming on :)
Sandy

No comments:

What I Like to Listen To...