Monday, April 20, 2009

The plumber.....

came back this morning. Fixed the leak, I think it was the new tap he connected. It was the boss that came today! Fixed the dishwasher to the side cabinets, as it was leaning a little forward when the top tray was open. But......I had to ring him this afternoon, as I realised that the hot is cold and the cold is hot!!! So he will be back to fix that!

While he was here, I rang the electrician because since he had been last week I couldn't get the oven to work!!! Am I jinxed or what???

Anyway the plumber helped with the oven fuse, and bits and pieces, he even offered to check anything else for the electrician, save him making a visit. Then the plumber notices a flash on the timer thing on the front of the oven, and says that the oven won't work if it is flashing! Who knew?? Note to self: whenever the power goes out, change the clock on the oven, otherwise it won't work!!!

Here's some photos of the tiling:

First the rendering....

Then a couple of days later, the tiling.....

Now, the painting....I've got one quote for $2300, but still have 2 painters coming. Have decided to get someone to paint the lounge, passage, dining, kitchen and family room, and I will do the back end rooms. That way I will really feel like I have got somewhere :) Was really hoping for around $1600, might have to rethink it if I can't get one that cheap.

Be good :)

Sandy

No comments:

What I Like to Listen To...