Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My new shed....

is a roller door on the carport :)

Someone at work brought in a couple of roller doors that a neighbour was throwing out. He thought that they were to good to go to the tip! My thinking exactly!!

Unfortunately the height above my carport arch to the ceiling is really small, and a proper carport just wouldn't fit, so Jon the carpenter at work cut the top off one of the carports. He sent me home with a hammer drill and instructions to fit it.

Brody had a couple of mates over on Good Friday, and 1/2 an hour later....presto.....



And on the other side of the door.....




I have put a cupboard up at the side there, and a large plant on the front side. I will try and get a proper gate so that I can go in and out, but so it can be locked.
Anyway, things slowly getting organised :)
Sandy

No comments:

What I Like to Listen To...